Commercial Service Agreement
Thanks for choosing First Showing Photography! The purpose of this agreement is to ensure there’s no confusion about the terms of our services. By using our services, you agree to the following terms.
Please read the terms, then fill the form in and click “submit”. Please submit this form as soon as possible to secure your time slot.
- We value your business, and on the rare occasion that an issue should arise with our services, we’ll work hard to resolve it. However, it’s preferable to avoid any such hiccups in the first place by being very clear about the objectives of your project and your expectations.
- Any important photoshoot parameters must be conveyed prior to the shoot (eg. how many interior or exterior photos, what rooms, which angles). In the absence of explicit parameters, the photographer will use his or her best judgement.
- You are hiring First Showing Photography on the basis of our prior work and reputation for providing quality photography services. Payment is for photography services rendered and is not contingent upon approval of the final photos.
- Payment is due after the photoshoot is complete. Photographs are delivered after payment is received. A selection of watermarked preview photographs will be provided upon request.
- As is standard practice in the industry, temporarily licensed photos may only be used for the purpose of marketing the property photographed until it is sold or goes off the market. (Does not apply to permanent use packages.)
- We are unable to match photos from a previous photoshoot. We can shoot from a similar angle—but only if this is requested prior to the session.
- We are not responsible for variables beyond our control (eg. the number of cars present in a parking lot). In overcast conditions photoshoots that include exteriors will be canceled, unless we are otherwise instructed.
- While all delivered images undergo extensive post-processing, significant photo manipulations (such as removing large objects) are not included in any packages.
- All areas of the property must be clean and prepared to shoot when the photographer arrives.
- The photographer will spend a maximum of 5-10 minutes helping with staging interiors.
- Pools and other areas that take time to clear should be closed off before the photography session.
- In the event of cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the appointment, a fee of $45 is due. (Waived in cases of inclement weather.) In the event the appointment is canceled after the photographer arrives, a fee of $65 is due.